Monday, May 18, 2009

New Big D Songs

Ok, these songs flat out suck. I know I've been bitter about them recently, but this time its not just my opinion. I mean these 2 songs really suck. Their biggest problem hasn't been the music, its been the live shows. It seems they only have been playing Strictly Rude songs live, which has been a problem. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the album Strictly Rude, but all the ska songs sound the same....especially live. Even when they said they were going to play songs from older albums they didnt. When I saw them IN BOSTON, before the BOSSTONES, here was their set (Yes, I remember it)

Steady Riot-Fun opening song
Noise Complaint-again, fun ska song, sounds the same as Steady Riot
Breaking the Bottle-ok, 3 straight same Ska songs......
Shining On- I always like this one, can't complain
If We Want To-My FAVORITE song ever. They should have stopped after this...but no
175-Never heard it live....excited to hear it, but it was boring
The One-Another slow song? Not to mention it was boring and NOT My Girlfriend's on Drugs
Souped Up Vinyl-Good job to pick it up, but another generic Strictly Rude Ska song
Try Out Your Voice-At this point i was pretty pissed at them and tired of those ska songs
Little Bitch-Supposed to be last song, but Dave added the times wrong.
Hell on Earth-They asked what we wanted to hear. No one said this. No one looked happy
LAX- By time this played no one was enjoying it, so yeah, awful set

These 2 new songs (http://www.myspace.com/bigdandthekidstable) ....well they're making things worse. I dont even know if I'll buy the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment