Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Albums

Kind of taken from Romo's last post, and in "honor" of the new Green Day album, here are my most anticipated albums of the summer.

5. Big D & the Kids Table, "Fulent in Stroll" (Out 7/7): Amazingly this was number one, but then they released 3 songs off of it and the only reason its even on this list is beacuse of my historic love for Big D and how i for some reason keep giving them more chances. I guess six albums is when you have to "draw the line", well "Good luck"

4. Third Eye Blind, "Ursa Major" (Out 6/23): Fourth Album from 3eb, and the first since 2003. The songs released on the "Red Star EP" this fall were great, and i cant wait for the full album

3. Hub City Stompers, "Ska Ska Blacksheep" (Out 5/5): Fourth album from HCS, and I can't wait for this one (i'll probably buy it on iTunes right after this). HCS always kicks ass, and it'll be hard to top "Dirty Jersey", but I'm sure they can.

2. Westbound Train, "Come and Get It" (Out 4/21): Ok, so not exactly Summer release, but I havent gotten it yet so I'm counting it. Again, the 4th Album by WBT, and their cd's keep getting better and better. This one will be no excpetion, and I cant wait for warped tour.

1. The Aggrolites, "IV" (Out 6/9): The fourth album from the LA Reggae band (not counting the Tim Armstrong Album, also amazing), and their first in 2 years. Aggro was by far the best band at Warped last year, and I flat out cant wait for this Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment