Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yankees

No shock, a Yankees post.

Well with the Rangers loss to Oakland, the Yankees clinch a 2009 playoff spot (worst they can do is the wild card). In 20 seasons of my life, I've seen them win 11 division titles (94, 96, 98-06), make the playoffs 14 times (95-07, 09: 94 they won the division but it was a strike shortened season). Hopefully this year will mark the 12th division title, but playoffs are playoffs.

Just so you know, I have no confidence when it comes to playoff baseball (thank you 2001-08). I want them to win. I think they can win. But I WILL NOT SAY THEY WILL WIN until they HAVE WON. Like Yogi said, "It ain't over til' its over".

And now the Yankees win.....THHHHEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN! Magic number for division, 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment