Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back from the dead

More or less. I still don't really have anything to say until I go to Europe in May since I live a very uneventful life. So since it is nearing the end of spring more or less, I figure I'll chime in on all the different TV shows I watch and their seasons so far

Sunday:
  • Mad Men (9pm, AMC in the Fall): By far the best season of the 3. The finale was one of the best episodes of TV I've ever seen and I cannot wait for its return this summer
  • Breaking Bad (9pm, AMC in the Spring): Unfortunately, I'm still in the middle of season 2, so I can't yet comment on season 3.

Monday:

  • Chuck (8pm, NBC): So far, season 3 has been great. I really hope there is a 4th season with how much fun this one has been. 5 episodes left and I really hope that the ratings get it back for next year
  • How I Met Your Mother (8pm, CBS): Season 5 has been....ok. It hasn't been bad at all, but there haven't been too many truly memorable episodes. There have been a lot of good ones, and a good amount of not so exciting ones, so when put together the season hasn't struck me as too legen.......
  • Big Bang Theory (9:30pm, CBS): Season 3 has been probably the best so far. The characters are much more tolerable and less creepy and annoying. It is still a corny show, but I don't mind watching it when it's on

Tuesday:

  • Scrubs and Better Off Ted: They had good runs, I'm going to miss them. (I'm assuming Scrubs is finally done, I haven't heard anything to indicate otherwise)

Wednesday:

  • The Middle (8:30, ABC): I like this show a lot. It is probably the one I'm least dedicated to, but still worth watching once a week.
  • Modern Family (9pm, ABC): One of the 2 best new comedies on TV this year, and I am a big fan. The first season has been great, especially because it is one of those shows with little plot to really follow along with.
  • Psych (10pm, USA): Another great season. Probably the one I've liked the least with the cases being just too out there, but the finale was so intense that I cannot wait for season 5 to start up this summer.
  • South Park (10pm, Comedy Central): Amazing as always. The 200th and 201st episodes were just classic and no less witty than ever before.

Thursday:

  • Community (8pm, NBC): The other great new comedy, which I am also hooked to. This one is much cornier than Modern Family, but still very witty with all of the references in it. The cast is wonderful, almost in an Arrested Development or Office way where you can't believe that this is how they are acting.
  • Parks and Recreation (8:30, NBC): I only just now started to watch this show. The 4 or 5 episodes I have watched have been GREAT. I regret not giving it more of a shot last year and I'll be sure to catch up this summer.
  • The Office (9pm, NBC): Season 6 has been the worst one since the 6 episode first season. Michael is just annoying and too much this year. Jim and Pam have been a nice story all year, and really the whole other cast has been as well. However, the Michael heavy episodes have made me just want to yell at him to "Shut the fuck up" because of how much he is messing everything up

More to come soon once all their finales happen.

...dary

No comments:

Post a Comment