Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Music Awards

It has been a good year for music for me, especially with this. I counted down my 100 favorite songs and 75 favorite bands (too lazy to link). I've seen many of my favorite bands live this year, and seen some interesting new ones too.

As I did last year, I have kept track of all the songs new to my iTunes in 2010. And by 2010 I mean since Christmas of 2009 because that's when I get most of my music. Tomorrow....or when I get around to it, I'll recap my favorites of this past year.

Once again I'll be doing it in two different respects. Some will be for the best "new" music, some will be for the best of "2010". "New" means new to my iTunes, so all songs are eligible. "Of 2010" means the music was released in the 2010 calendar year. Some may overlap from "2010" to "new", I've yet to decide these things yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment