Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yes, I Like to Watch TV

As I sit here not studying for Footdick and instead watch "30 Rock" online, I suppose I should address the show as I did not with my other TV posts. I very much enjoy "30 Rock". Three months ago, I did not. I tried to watch some "30 Rock" in like season 2, and I was just not enjoying it. It was billed as the next "Arrested Development", which to me is like saying Fall Out Boy are the next Beatles. However, I can admit that I was wrong, and "30 Rock" is indeed, a good show. Rull funny.

I've been wrong about shows before. I HATED "Parks and Recreation" at first and it is now my favorite show "on" TV (BACK JANUARY 20!!!). Based off the commercials, I thought "My Name is Earl" was going to be horrible but I did very much enjoy it throughout its airing. I didn't watch "Chuck" at first because I thought it looked stupid, I was wrong there. Also the first promo for "Community" I saw was discouraging, but I'm glad I've watched that since the beginning. As of non-NBC shows, I wasn't a fan of "Cougar Town" until I watched it a bit more this season, much better than what I saw last year.

So even though I didn't do posts on all the shows I watch, nor did I talk about the shows no longer on like I planned, here is a list of shows that I suggest watching

Current
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Chuck
  • Modern Family
  • Cougar Town
  • The Middle
  • South Park
  • Tosh.0
  • Futurama
  • Psych
  • Community
  • 30 Rock
  • The Office
  • Parks and Recreation
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Mad Men
  • Breaking Bad
  • The Walking Dead
  • Weeds
  • Dexter

Former Shows

  • Arrested Development
  • Scrubs
  • Andy Richter Controls the Universe
  • Titus
  • Better Off Ted
  • Seinfeld
  • Malcolm in the Middle
  • My Name is Earl
  • Freaks and Geeks
  • Undeclared
  • Arrested Development


No comments:

Post a Comment