Monday, January 17, 2011

Recommendations

The other day I was listening to a certain album and thought, "This is really good, more people should be listening to this". I started to think of the albums/bands I'd recommend the most. Then I started thinking of TV shows and movies, so then I decided to form lists.

These, for the most part, aren't my favorite things of these categories. In fact, I tried to keep them limited to things that I think most people would enjoy without knowing about already. The lists are in no order really except in the order I think of them.

Bands
  1. The Clash
  2. The Flatliners
  3. The Gaslight Anthem
  4. Rx Bandits
  5. Street Dogs

TV Shows

  1. Arrested Development
  2. Freaks and Geeks
  3. Breaking Bad
  4. Mad Men
  5. Undeclared
  6. Parks and Recreation
  7. Chuck
  8. Better Off Ted
  9. Party Down
  10. Community
  11. Did I mention Arrested Development?

Albums

  1. The 59 Sound-The Gaslight Anthem
  2. Revolutions Per Minute-Rise Against
  3. Everything Goes Numb-Streetlight Manifesto
  4. And the Battle Begun-Rx Bandits
  5. Scrambles-Bomb the Music Industry!

Movies-Really, the only movie I'd highly recommend is "In Bruges". Go see that

Songs

  1. And the Battle Begun-Rx Bandits
  2. Have the Time-The Slackers
  3. Great Expectations-The Gaslight Anthem
  4. Down, Down, Down to Mephisto's Cafe-Streetlight Manifesto
  5. (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais-The Clash

This post was a lot more interesting to come up with than to actually make

No comments:

Post a Comment