Sunday, July 26, 2009

I guess I need to post something

So I tried to so something with the layout, but it didn't work. So then I tried to delete the post I made, also didn't work. So I guess I'll throw something in here.....Summer! Good topic idea!

Summer thus far has been great. For those of you asking how my job search is going, it is non-existant. I am happily not working this summer, and getting things done. "Like what?" you may ask. Well there have been two main things.

1) I bought a bike and I've been trying to get into better shape. I try to bike to the gym every day, and usually keep with that 5 days a week. Its also saved me plenty on gas because I don't drive much at all.
2) I've been catching up on TV shows I've wanted to start watching. So far this summer I've done...
  • All 4 seasons of "How I Met Your Mother"
  • Both seasons of "Big Bang Theory"
  • 3/4 Seasons of "Weeds" on DVD
  • I've also re-watched most or all of "Scrubs", "Arrested Development", "Band of Brothers", "Freaks and Geeks", and "Psych"
  • Due up in my waiting list are "Mad Men", "Breaking Bad", and "Burn Notice"
  • Welcome to suggestions/recommendations.

So yeah, I've been keeping busy all summer. I only hope I don't have to add "Fixing my laptop" to my summer hobbies as it was in 2007....we'll find out next week.

Other summer highlights

  • Yankees Baseball! First Place!
  • Looking forward to "Funny People" next Friday
  • Shows as previously blogged about
  • Jersey Food

1 comment:

  1. (1) you bought a bike?! WOOHOO!! what kind of bike?

    (2) jersey food= good

    (3) i cant wait to see funny people

    (4) i like your layout- green is my favorite color

    (5) have you ever seen the show curb your enthusiasm??

    (6) thats all i have to say about that- NAME THAT MOVIE

    Love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete