Friday, November 20, 2009

Random Night

I usually don't like going out on Thursdays, but last week with Al's coming out party restored my faith. However, it's hard to reevaluate things after last night.

I felt like going out, so I went with everyone down to Fed Hill to Stalking Horse. However, while walking down the street we passed the 8x10 club, venue that bands I like play at. Well I heard the sound of familiar reggae, and checked it out. Saw that the Georgia band Passafire was playing, and I like them. So I borrowed 2$ from Chaci and paid my 12$ to get in. Without too much details, there was a chance I was going to get kicked out for being in there (involving starting a tab), but I didn't. The band was once again very good despite me only catching like 6 songs. Check them out here: Myspace.com/Passafire

So afterwards, I took out cash and hit up Stalking Horse with everyone. It pretty much sucked. Dancing at the club was nice and cool compared to how hot it was upstairs at the bar. I had a good time with everyone, but it was just too packed. I left with some friends of mine in a car that would feature 9 people, 3 in front and 6 in the back. I was in the back.

I guess it wasn't too random, just happening to see a band I really like seemed random to me. Oh well.

JIM GAFFIGAN TONIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment