Monday, September 27, 2010

Parks and Recreation

Getting into my two favorite shows on TV now starting with "Parks and Recreation". It is on Thursdays on NBC and will be back as soon as "Outsourced" is cancelled. "Parks and Rec" was the funniest show on TV last year. You should watch it.

Brief Plot Synopsis: Indiana city Deputy Parks Director and her over enthusiasm for her job where she works with the funniest co-works since "The Office".

Good Episode for Beginner: "Rock Show" (Season 1, Episode 6)

Favorite Episodes: Well I started to go over this with season 2 episodes...but couldn't get halfway through the list without laughing up. I guess "The Possum" or "Sweetums" would be my favorites. (This DVD needs to come out soon)

I watched the first episode of "Parks and Rec" in 2009 and HATED it. It is pretty bad. The first 5 episodes of season one all kind of suck. Then the finale wasn't bad, and 1/3 into season 2 it just took off. The thing with "Parks and Rec" is you need to give it a try. I didn't and I regret that. Stick with it, watch the second season and if you don't like that then don't watch it. But don't judge it based on season one like I did. "Parks and Rec" also has given us the greatest character on TV, Ron f'ing Swanson as well as the most haunting opening parody of all time (all below).









No comments:

Post a Comment