Sunday, September 26, 2010

Psych

I've covered all the shows that are currently on the air so now I'll get into the "current" shows that are one some form of a hiatus. First up is "Psych" which usually airs on USA at 9 on Wednesdays

Brief Plot Synopsis: Guy convinces the Santa Barbra Police Department that he is a psychic but he is in fact just hyper perceptive. "The Mentalist" has the same plot 2 years later

Good Episodes for Beginner: "Pilot" (Season 1, Episode 1), "Shawn VS. The Red Phantom" (Season 1, Episode 8)

Favorite Episode: "Shawn (and Gus) of the Dead" (Season 2, Episode 16)

"Psych" ran out of good story ideas a couple years ago, but I still look forward to watching it every week. It still makes me laugh all the time, and the two leads, James Roday and Dule Hill, have just great chemistry as a crime fighting duo. I also created a drinking game for this show.



No comments:

Post a Comment