Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ALCS Game Three

Thank god the image uploading is down on this site because yesterday's game was brutal. I will say Pettitte pitched one of the best games of his career to waste, and I know Lee is good, but yesterday was just pathetic. Here are the "Bucks"

Yankees

Andrew Eugene Pettitte: 4 Bucks. Yes he got the loss so normally I'd give him three, but he was the ONLY bright light for the Yankees yesterday and gave up 2 runs on 2 shit swings. Hamilton was just strong enough to poke it over on a great pitch. As far as I'm concerned he gave up no runs.
Yankees Offense: 0 Bucks. That was just disgraceful
Yankees Bullpen: 0 Bucks. See above

Rangers

Cliff Lee: 4 Bucks. That was pretty impressive to say the least.
Michael Young: 4 Bucks. He's one of my favorites and very underrated, showed why yesterday.
Every hitter who came up in the 9th: 3 Bucks. It'd be 4 but 3 had to make outs along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment