Friday, October 8, 2010

ALDS Game Two

Overall that was a great game by the Yankees. Never panicked, got ahead, took advantage of umpire mistakes as well as ones by the Twins, and the pitching was just absolutely phenomenal. Worst part about the game was that it makes the team seem invincible and Pettitte can still struggle at any time, but I gotta hope he keeps pitching like this.

Now for the Roy's

Yankees

Andy Pettitte


This is just getting repetitive now. 7 full, 2 runs, less than 100 pitches?!

Lance Berkamn

Fat shit finally did something to prove me wrong. I hope he keeps it up to keep shutting me up.

Curtis Granderson
He had to be hacking and he was.

Twins


Orlando Hudson
He homered to tie the game, can't complain about his performance

Carl Pavano
He pitched as well as possible...sometimes it's just not enough

Ron Gardenhire

I'm sorry, you can't get tossed in that situation. Bad calls happen, just keep playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment