Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us!

"The tradition of Festivus begins with the Airing of Grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it. You, Kruger. My son tells me your company STINKS!"
-Frank Costanza

As with every December 23rd, it is time for the Airing of Grievances. Granted this is what I do most on this thing, but now for a collection of rants:

New York Yankees: Damaso Marte sucks, why don't you see that? Granderson better be worth it because he doesn't have the best resume either.

Loyola: Your Shuttle Service Sucks

Big D & the Kids Table: "Fluent in Stroll" SUCKS, and you've been horrible live.

Rx Bandits: "Mandala" sucked too, such a terrible drop off from the past 3 albums

Mad Caddies/Against All Authority/The Planet Smashers: Is it that hard to tour on the east coast?

Scrubs: It's time, let's wrap things up already

TV Viewers: Watch "Better Off Ted", it is better than whatever you think is a funny show

"Funny People": Too much people, not enough funny

NBC: You cancelled "My Name is Earl" right in the middle of a cliff hanger....

The Greyhound: Who ever reviewed the Zach Galifianakis show should have been fired for even submitting that thing

Moe's Southwest Grill: Damn you for introducing Billy Barou on me.

Barack Obama: This isn't exactly what I voted for

Johnny Damon: Just take the Yankee's offer, you won't get anything better than that.

Streetlight Manifesto: "New album fall 09" my ass.

TD Bank: Gotta love resorting to quitting because I was basically fired.

Toshiba: God I hate this Laptop

Professor Skeen: Bull shit, I got an A and you know it.

That's all I got for now, but I'm sure more will come soon enough. Still, Happy Festivus!

No comments:

Post a Comment