Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scrubs [Med]

Scrubs returned tonight, and I'm not yet sure how I feel about it. I liked it for the most part, but I am without question biased. While the first two episodes were quite funny at times (whenever the Todd or Dr. Kelso spoke, for example), they seemed mostly uncomfortable. I'm giving them a pass, as the show does have the very difficult task of making the transition.

  • I like Lucy so far, but I don't want a new hybrid of young JD and Elliot.
  • Elliot is preggerz with JD's baby, all is good in my book.
  • So the old hospital is gone and relocated to the med-school campus....I can buy that. Only thing that troubles me is that the med students seem too much like previous interns and residents. I thought I had a general understanding of the medical hierarchy after 8 years of Scrubs, but I guess not.
  • Dr. Beardface and Snoop Dogg attending?!?! I think so. We're a Mickhead and Colonel Doctor away from the C-Team reunion
  • I hope more of the B-Team is back besides The Todd (though he is my favorite). Specifically, Doug, Ted, and Jordan. I was never crazy about Lloyd (the delivery guy) because he replaced Doug in the Brain Trust

Like I said, looking forward to next week's episode (and the return of Better Off Ted!!!) as I hope it starts to come together more.

I was going to link two of my first posts on this, which were dedicated to the series as a whole then also "My Finale", but I cannot copy and paste on this thing for some reason.

Google "What's Alan Watching" (also linked in the top corner) and read his thoughts on the episode. He gets paid to do this, so go with his feelings over mine

No comments:

Post a Comment