Thursday, August 27, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Well I'll start this with catching up with things I did while doing the top 21 albums countdown, then sup up the rest.
  • Grandma Klein's 90th birthday party was on Sunday, nice to see a majority of the large Klein family
  • Went to Six Flags Great Adventure one last time with Kyle. Kingda Ka was working which was nice
  • Got the Scrubs season 8 DVD, ending my summer the way I ended the school year: "My Finale"
  • "Inglorious Bastards" is great. Any time Jews fight back its always badass.

Notes from this summer!

  • I didn't work. Long story short, TD Bank was not taking seasonal employees back this summer, so I'm still employed but just not working. "It's Complicated". I did not look for another one
  • I bought a bike and successfully lost about 9 pounds.
  • Yankees are awesome

TV shows I watched this summer on DVD (How I spent most of my time)

  1. Band of Brothers (twice)
  2. Scrubs seasons 1-5, 8
  3. Psych seasons 1-3, currently watching 4 as it airs.
  4. Mad Men seasons 1 and 2, watching 3 as it airs
  5. Breaking Bad season 1
  6. The Office 1-3
  7. Freaks and Geeks (only one season)
  8. Undeclared (only one season)
  9. Arrested Development 1-3
  10. Weeds 1-4
  11. How I Met Your Mother 1-4
  12. Big Bang Theory 1 and 2

Our softball team won our 3rd championship in 4 years. Good stuff.

Bands I saw live!

  • The Gaslight Anthem
  • A Billion Ernies
  • Fatter Than Albert
  • Flaming Tsunamis
  • Reel Big Fish
  • The English Beat
  • The Supervillians
  • The Waffle Stompers
  • Less Than Jake
  • Anti-Flag
  • NOFX
  • Bad Religion
  • Flogging Molly
  • Streetlight Manifesto
  • Big D & the Kids Table
  • Westbound Train
  • The Piestasters
  • Catch 22
  • The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
  • .....I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty.

Time to go back to Loyola!

No comments:

Post a Comment