Thursday, June 10, 2010

#72: Lagwagon


So I assume the role, open my mouth, and clumsy words escape

Number 72 is Lagwagon, a band that I really think I should listen to a lot more.

Wiki Says:
Lagwagon is an American punk rock band originally from Goleta, just outside Santa Barbara, California. Their name comes from the band's old tour van, which can been seen on the back cover of the album Trashed. The band has 10 releases through Fat Wreck Chords: seven studio albums, one EP, one live album and a collection of B-sides, compilation tracks and demos.

Discovery: Duh (1992)
Trashed (1994)
Hoss (1995)
Double Plaidnum (1997)
Let's Talk about Feelings (1998)
Let's Talk about Leftovers (2000)
A Feedback of Truckstop Poetry EP (2000)
Blaze (2003)
Resolve (2005)
I Think My Older Brother Used to Listen to Lagwagon EP (2008)
Full Length Album #8 (2010/2011)

I also have song(s) from: Rock Against Bush Volume 2 (2004)

Favorite Songs:
Violins
Falling Apart
Status Pool
A Feedback of Truckstop Poetry
Leave the Light On

Years Active:
1990-Present

Never seen them live

I really need to listen to Lagwagon more. One notable thing is that Yellowcard BUTCHERED "Violins" on the second Rock Against Bush. Look it up on Youtube, but don't listen.




No comments:

Post a Comment