Monday, July 12, 2010

MLB Mid Season

Couple day break from the music countdown due to a final/paper this week and the All Star Game.


Back in April, I made my pre-season predictions for both The American League and The National League. Well it is now the All Star Break and time to see how I've compared.

Brian Actual
1. Yankees Yankees
2. Red Socks Rays
3. Rays Red Socks
4. Orioloes Blue Jays
5. Blue Jays Orioles

1. White Sox White Sox
2. Twins Tigers
3. Tigers Twins
4. Royals Royals
5. Indians Indians

1. Angels Rangers
2. Mariners Angels
3. Rangers A's
4. A's Mariners

1. Phillies Braves
2. Braves Mets
3. Marlins Phillies
4. Mets Marlins
5. Nationals Nationals

1. Cardinals Reds
2. Brewers Cardinals
3. Cubs Brewers
4. Reds Cubs
5. Astros Astros
6. Pirates Pirates

1. Dodgers Padres (WTF?)
2. Rockies Rockies
3. Giants Dodgers
4. D Backs Giants
5. Padres D Backs

As you see...not the best predictions this year. But it is only the break, still 3 months to go!

Side note: In my bet with Romo about the standings I have 8/30 teams in their right places. Romo has 10/30. So I only owe him 2$ if the season ended today. Silver lining!

No comments:

Post a Comment