Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ALCS Game 3

So my computer died last night, during the game, so I have not been able to post my thoughts. Game was good, but didn't end favorably. Both teams made mistakes. I agree that Robertson should have stayed in over Acaves, but I do like Acaves so I can't kill Girardi for him. Same with putting in Hariston though the DH part was questionable.

The way this games is going with the umps tomorrow's post should be interesting.

Since I have no access to my computer, I don't have my saved pictures, but I'll give out verbal (written?) Reggies

Yankees

Melky to Jeter to Teixeira: 4 Reggies

What a play.

Mariano Rivera: 4 Reggies
Who else could pitch out of that jam?

Alfredo Aceves/Joba Chamberlain/Brett Gardner: 1/2 Reggies
I know they're young and can't be blamed for not being perfect, but they were brought in to do a job and simply didn't do it

Angels

Howie Kendricks: 4 Reggies

Comes off the day after being benched with a big homer and 3 runs

Vlad Guerrero: 3 Reggies

That was a big homer off of a big, big swing.

Angels Bullpen: 3 Reggies

Held the Yankees very, very well

No comments:

Post a Comment