Thursday, October 29, 2009

World Series, Game One

So I'm still bitter and pissy about last night, and I don't really want to go into details about the game. Phillies played great, Yankees sucked. That's all that needs to be said.

While using my mom's laptop the next 3 weeks or so, I will be able to give out picture awards again. I went with a theme of fans new to the teams this week. Enjoy.

Yankees

CC Sabathia





He pitched really well, only made two bad pitches in the end.

Derek Jeter








At least someone could hit the ball yesterday.

Yankee's Offense






What the hell was that?
Phillies
Cliff Lee







Continuing his playoff dominance with ease.

Chase Utley







2 Bombs, playoff on base record....really just tore it up all yesterday.

Ryan Howard/Jayson Werth







More than just Utley tore it up in the middle of that order yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment